Casodex and Zoladex TTT
I'm a physician and have confined prostate cancer since Jan.2010, I've been treated by Zoladex "3 Inj. every three month" + Casodex 50/ 1 per day for 8 months till present.

I've got hyperthermia for two sitting in Germany and obtain  Opti-Immune and Opti-Enzyme capsule.
My PSA  now 0.13 and it was 19.7 on April 2011.

What is your advice ? For how long I will use Casodex 50. I have stopped Zoladex only 3 doses taken for 9 months?

I born in 1957 ( 54 yrs. ) , I'm going to marry and need to know is there any possibilities to have kids? Do I can find sperms , When I could be normal for intercourse? Thanks and best regards.  
Hi there!

As far as the management pan is concerned, it is best advised by your treating oncologist. Some patients may develop sexual/ related side effects which may/ may not be partially/ fully reversible. I would suggest waiting till the treatment schedule is complete.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!