Cyst on left testicle
My 14 yr old son had a sonogram of his scrotum yesterday because he has had pain in it for a month. The sonograper found, what she called a cyst or fluid build up. It is 1cm in diameter. He's so young! What could this mean for him. Could it be cancerous. How worried should I be? They said it would be a couple days before they would have the results to his Dr's office, but I REALLY need some insight now...

Thanks for your time....
Cancers of the testis generally are solid in appearance, while there are some varieties with cysts – these cysts are too small to be seen on a sonogram. It may be an epidermoid cyst, this is a benign disorder and is generally treated with removing the cyst.
Even if turns out to be testicular cancer, these have excellent chances for cure, especially if the disease is limited to the testis only. Stay positive.