Enlarge prostate: What can I expect?
Oh my God I am scare to death. About 3 weeks ago I was experiencing some ejaculation mild pain. So I visit my Dr. he send me for labs and ultrasound. PSA levels came 1.322. But then the ultrasound reading is: Enlarge prostate with heterogeneity. Prostate measures 4.5 X 4.5 X 5.1 cm with a volume of 53.4 cc. It is heterogeneous and indents at the base of the urinary bladder. I am 47, with pulmonary valve replacement and AF. I am very depress. What can I expect?
Hi and welcome and sorry the late reply. Youve nothing to worry about since you psa is quite low but do check it again in 6 months. Enlarged prostate is very common and they have great med to reduce the size so urinating will not be affected. This is a common as the flu. Whats your age and do you have a prior psa report number?
I am 47 years old. Past psa reports has been always as or below current results. Thank you for you response.