Enlarged Prostate
I am 27 years old and have recently found out my prostate has become greatly enlarged. My doctor gave me Cipro and Ibuprofen to try and help the inflammation. They drew blood  for a PSA test (which I've read don't necessarily give definitive answers) and I'm to return in two weeks. I had chronic UT infections when I was younger and still get them now and again, but they don't last for days anymore. I had many tests done, including a cystoscopy, but they never found anything wrong. I've read that these may have helped speed up the normal prostate enlargement process. I'm sure my unhealthy diet has contributed, but for it to be as enlarged as the doctor said at my age is worrisome to me. I guess I don't really have a question...I just want to let others know it's never too early to get it checked.

As in all things, health recommendations are best individualized. While there are guidelines, these are not meant to supplant clinical judgement.Given a case such as yours, there would indeed be problems in doing the usual advice since you have a risk for prostate enlargement. Stay positive.