Epididymis or something more serious?
I was performing a self exam the other night and noticed a lump near one of the "tubes" that leads from my body to my testes. It seems to be relatively spherical in shape and soft/hard to the touch. Upon further examination, I noticed I had the same thing on the left side of my testes. It doesnt hurt when I squeeze it but my testes hurt a little afterwards. I think I noticed this a few years ago as well. I think its just the head of my epididymis but Im going to the doctor to be sure, safe than sorry. Im 17 and a virgin, but I do masturbate. I am kind of worried I may have something worse but I would just like to know what it is...(this might be in the wrong category, but imn sorry)
Hi there!

It is normal and you probably palpated the epididymis. The testis discomfort is also normal on firm pressing. You may still like to get it examined by your doctor to be on the safer side.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!