HELP!!!
Ive had throbbing pains that range from dull, to pusling in both of my testicles for nearly a month now (never both at once, but will alternate a few times during the day), it hasnt gone away, but hasnt gotten any worse either...the doctors have ruled out torson and an exam of my prostate came up clean. however, last week i started experiancing sharp cramp-like pains in my lower left back and i'm not sure if its related or not. so far it has not become debilitating but at its worst it impares walking upright. I'm schedualed to see my physician again next week but i was wondering if mabye both problems could be caused by a type of hernia? (i'm 21, 6'2", 245 lbs, fairly overweight but in good health otherwise. I spend most of my time at a computer due to my job and college.) If anyone has similar symptoms please let me know! thanks.

This discussion is related to pulsing pain in left testicle.