Prostate Cancer Community
Help! Ejaculation while pooping!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to advanced or metastatic prostate cancer, biopsy, bone scan, blood in urine or semen, benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), CT scan, cystoscopy, erectile dysfunction (ED), hormone therapy, incontinence, pain (abdomen, lower back or hip), PSA test, prostatitis, radiation therapy, rectal exam, recurrent cancer, screening, staging (tumor size, metastasis), transrectal ultrasound, and urinary difficulty, burning, or urgency (leaking).

Help! Ejaculation while pooping!

Hey! I'm a 14 year old guy and i'm damn worried about my problem that has been occuring from the past 6-7 months. Whenever i go to poop, streams of semen come down when i put pressure to poop. After that, I feel all tired and stuff just like you feel after ejaculating. I went to a doctor and that old whack said that I should just stop watching porn and stop ejaculating but I think thats not helping because even after all that, it just won't stop! I want a normal life with no ejaculation! Please tell me what to do! I feel helpless. How to stop all this as soon as possible?!

Thanks!

This is most likely just your bowels pressing on your prostate, massaging it or "milking it" (pressing on it) and squeezing out the fluid in your prostate. This would be composed of pre-ejaculate (prostatic) fluid and seminal fluid (semen or "***"). There is nothing "wrong" with you...  Try searching your question on the internet for more answers.  The other alternative is to see a urologist for a prostate workup...just to relieve your anxiety.
Thanks man that makes sense. Can you suggest ways to stop it?
Do you currently take Adderall (adderrall)?  I have the same problem. My doctor had never heard of it either but if you google ejaculate - pooping - Adderall (adderrall). You will see there may be a correlation.  You are correct in that it can at times be more like a spontaneous ejaculation. Not just leaking.  And while some claim it may be tied to a large stool ( ****) pressing against the prostrate. Mine like yours is more tied to the first big "push " if I have not ejaculated through conventional method for at least 48 hours , or at least the volume seminal fluid and force of ejaculate action is tied to the length of time since a conventional ejaculation. While probably not dangerous my concern is that it affects my sex drive as I am always " tapped out"   I take 30 Mgs of Adderall (adderrall) daily