Prostate Cancer Community
I ejaculate with no erection while defecating
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to advanced or metastatic prostate cancer, biopsy, bone scan, blood in urine or semen, benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), CT scan, cystoscopy, erectile dysfunction (ED), hormone therapy, incontinence, pain (abdomen, lower back or hip), PSA test, prostatitis, radiation therapy, rectal exam, recurrent cancer, screening, staging (tumor size, metastasis), transrectal ultrasound, and urinary difficulty, burning, or urgency (leaking).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I ejaculate with no erection while defecating

I am an eighteen year old male. When I defecate ejaculate comes out with no erection at first i thought it was how my body expelled unused semen through my excrement and I never paid attention to it. It has been occuring for about a year and a half on a regular basis at least 5 times a week ( I go everyday) so I checked to see if it was coming from my penis and it was. I know that sometimes hard poops or pushing too hard can cause stimulation of the prostate causing fluid to escape my problem occurs even when it is soft or when I don't push very hard also. My father had prostate cancer so I know that I am at a much higher risk of having it. Is it possible that I have an enlarged prostate this early in life? What could be causing this.

Thanks,

Dennis91