Prostate Cancer Community
Is this prostate cancer or other disease?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to advanced or metastatic prostate cancer, biopsy, bone scan, blood in urine or semen, benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), CT scan, cystoscopy, erectile dysfunction (ED), hormone therapy, incontinence, pain (abdomen, lower back or hip), PSA test, prostatitis, radiation therapy, rectal exam, recurrent cancer, screening, staging (tumor size, metastasis), transrectal ultrasound, and urinary difficulty, burning, or urgency (leaking).

I masturbated and ejaculated normally once but the second time I did it (after an hour) , there was serious pain in the base of the penis during ejaculation and then constant pain in the lower back afterwards. It's been 3 days now and still can't sit comfortably. Constant unease in back. There was no blood. Please read my complete post below for details and history. It would really bring me back to life.
See this post please:
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Mens-Health/Pain-in-Lower-back-and-tension-in-Groin-after-masturbation/show/1406152
Most probably anxiety is catching you, try not to worry.

If your prostate is ok, kidneys are ok, then whatever it is, its simple, and I think its just a normal reaction to the spasms that happens when you ejaculate.