Prostate Cancer Expert Forum
Lump on scrotum
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions about: Advanced or Metastatic Prostate Cancer, Biopsy, Bone Scan, Blood in Urine or Semen, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), CT Scan, Cystoscopy, Erectile Dysfunction, Hormone Therapy, Incontinence, Pain (abdomen, low back or hip), PSA Test, Prostatitis , Radiation Therapy, Rectal Exam, Recurrent Cancer, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging (Tumor size; Metastasis), Surgery, Transrectal Ultrasound, Urinary Difficulty or Burning, Urinary Urgency (Leaking), Watchful Waiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Lump on scrotum

Excuse me please help

I'm 15 I have lump on scrotum when I busted it it bleed .

It is not connected to the testies though it does seem to be connected to a chord of sone sort ?

Please help????!
Related Discussions
242579_tn?1252114771
Thank you for your question. Lumps on the scrotum could be one of several things, some which require treatment and some that do not. I detail some causes below. It is best for you to see your family doctor to determine if further treatment is necessary.

1. Sebaceous cysts are are swollen, blocked grease glands that look like yellowish pimples. When they become infected they become red and sore.

2. Angiokeratoma of Fordyce are small red blood blisters.

3. Genital Warts are a genital infection caused by Human Pappillomavirus (HPV). Most commonly they appear as shiny-pinkish-white warts.

4. Varicoceles is an abnormal enlargement of the veins within the scrotum.

5. Testicular cysts and testicular cancer are felt as lumps attached to the testicle that may be felt through the scrotum.

Ashutosh (Ash) K. Tewari, MD
www.cornellroboticprostate.org

This forum is for information only. The contents, such as graphics, images, text, quoted information and all other materials ("Content") are provided for reference only, do not claim to be complete or exhaustive or to be applicable to any particular individual's medical condition. Users should always consult with a qualified and licensed physician or other medical care provider. Users are warned to follow the advice of their physicians without delay regardless of anything read in this forum. The Weill Cornell Prostate Cancer Institute assumes no duty to correct or update the Content nor to resolve or clarify any inconsistent information which may be a part of the Content. Reliance on any Content is solely at the User's risk. This forum may contain health or medically related materials considered sexually explicit. Users are warned that if they may be offended by such Content, an alternate source of information should be found. Publication of information or reference in forum to specific sources such as specific products, procedures, physicians, treatments, or diagnoses are for information only and are not endorsements of the Weill Cornell Prostate Cancer Institute.
2 Comments
Blank
Sounds like you broke a vessel of some kind. I had a friend who did this. You need to tell your parent and see a doctor!
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank