Prostate Cancer Expert Forum
MY DAD
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions about: Advanced or Metastatic Prostate Cancer, Biopsy, Bone Scan, Blood in Urine or Semen, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), CT Scan, Cystoscopy, Erectile Dysfunction, Hormone Therapy, Incontinence, Pain (abdomen, low back or hip), PSA Test, Prostatitis , Radiation Therapy, Rectal Exam, Recurrent Cancer, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging (Tumor size; Metastasis), Surgery, Transrectal Ultrasound, Urinary Difficulty or Burning, Urinary Urgency (Leaking), Watchful Waiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

MY DAD

My dad was told he had prostate cancer three years ago.The docs said they couldn't operate because of the location,so they gave him radiation.For the past three years they have gave him a shot once a month and checked his psa levels witch to this day come back normal.In february he was feeling really bad so he went to the ER where they found his prostate cancer was back.The same strand of prostate cancer is now in his spine,lungs,lymph nodes and prostate.They no this because they did a biopsy on his lungs.They basically act as if there is nothing they can do to help him?Is there anybody out there that can help my dad.thanks!