Prostate Cancer Community
POST PROSTATE SURGERY RADIATION
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to advanced or metastatic prostate cancer, biopsy, bone scan, blood in urine or semen, benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), CT scan, cystoscopy, erectile dysfunction (ED), hormone therapy, incontinence, pain (abdomen, lower back or hip), PSA test, prostatitis, radiation therapy, rectal exam, recurrent cancer, screening, staging (tumor size, metastasis), transrectal ultrasound, and urinary difficulty, burning, or urgency (leaking).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

POST PROSTATE SURGERY RADIATION

5 YEARS AGO I ELECTED TO HAVE ROBOTIC PROSTATE SURGERY WITH GOOD RESULTS. MY PSA AT THE TIME OF SURGERY WAS 11.5 W/GLEASON SCORE OF 7=4 3. MARGINS CAME BACK UNTRACEABLE 3 MONTS AFTER SURGERY. IN THE LAST 2 YRS I HAVE GONE FROM.0 TO.1, BACK TO .0, BACK TO .1 AND JUST LAST WEEK TO .2. MY DOCTOR WANTS ME BACK IN 3-4 MONTHS. IF PSA IS STILL AT.2 OR BETTER  WE SHOULD CONSIDER 4 WEEKS OF RADIATION THERAPY. HAS ANYBODY OUT THERE HAD THIS HAPPEN TO THEM. WILL I BE ABLE TO WORK & FUNCTION DURING THE PROCEDURE ? HOW ABOUT OTHER TREATMENTS SUCH AS HARMONE SHOTS OR OTHERS.