Prostate Cancer Expert Forum
Pain at the glans(glands) of penis

This forum is for questions about: Advanced or Metastatic Prostate Cancer, Biopsy, Bone Scan, Blood in Urine or Semen, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), CT Scan, Cystoscopy, Erectile Dysfunction, Hormone Therapy, Incontinence, Pain (abdomen, low back or hip), PSA Test, Prostatitis , Radiation Therapy, Rectal Exam, Recurrent Cancer, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging (Tumor size; Metastasis), Surgery, Transrectal Ultrasound, Urinary Difficulty or Burning, Urinary Urgency (Leaking), Watchful Waiting.

Pain at the glans of penis
Hi, i'm 38 yrs male. I have pain at the glans of my penis, only on left side. I also have pain in both side of my buttock. I feel heavy both side of scrotum. There are no redness or discharge. My glans of penis skin was more wrinkle- in touch. I was diagnosed with UTI before and give Cipro to clear it up. Culture for chlamydia abd gonorrhea was negative. Cystology and X-ray for my urethra and kidey was performed. My PSA was negative too. My urologist could'n explain for my pain. Please give me your advice. Do i have penile cancer or nerves problem that inervated my penis
Is the pain severe or consistent with any other activity? Are there things that mitigate the pain?

AKT