Prostate Cancer Community
Pain in left leg
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to advanced or metastatic prostate cancer, biopsy, bone scan, blood in urine or semen, benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), CT scan, cystoscopy, erectile dysfunction (ED), hormone therapy, incontinence, pain (abdomen, lower back or hip), PSA test, prostatitis, radiation therapy, rectal exam, recurrent cancer, screening, staging (tumor size, metastasis), transrectal ultrasound, and urinary difficulty, burning, or urgency (leaking).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pain in left leg

I had prostste removal (Robotic) surgery on Feb 2. I encounter swelling in the lower region and pain. I also had numbeness and no feeling in both thighs and below the knee cap after the surgery.
Today I have numbness, burning sensation, chill bumps, sharp shooting pain, knee and ankle aches in the left leg and also deep muscle ache in the thigh. My doctor says this should go away in time. Also instead of 2 1/2 hr surgery mines was 5 1/2 hr long. Has anybody experience this and what would cause this? Im 47 yrs old with high blood pressure which is under control with medication.