Pain in lower abdomen/testicle
I am 26 years old and have been recently experiening a sometimes stinging but mostly ache in my left lower abdomen and it sometimes extends to my left testicle. I have searched on the internet and can not find anything that matches these symptoms. Could I get advice on what this could possibly be. Thanks
Hello Sir,

Pain in the left lower abdominal includes a differential diagnosis which reflects colon or urologic pathology. A urinary tract infection, sigmoid diverticulitis, colonic diverticulum, left inguinal hernia, testicular torsion, renal colic, many problems could be the source of this, if this problem persists, one test which should be included is a CT scan of the abdomen and pelvis. A way to check for hernias would be to cough and view your abdomen to check for any protrusion with a cough, or a doctor should perform a physical exam. In your age range, with the location of your pain, this is likely to be an inguinal hernia.

Thanks!
A related discussion, thanks was started.