Penis size after surgery

I have noticed that there has been some significant shrinkage in the size of my penis since the surgery 2 months ago. I have not been back to my surgeon yet, it is scheduled for early March. Will the size return to normal? Are there exercises I should be doing? I have not had an erection yet. The operation was nerve sparing.
Even if the operation is nerve sparing, most men will still experience some erectile dysfunction within the first year of surgery. If you have not had an erection since the operation, your penis may appear smaller- however most men are generally satisfied with their sexual encounters after operation, so even if there is some amount of shrinkage associated with disuse, it is not likely permanent.
Some patients take some medications to help with erections during the early postoperative period. It is not uncommon to start about a month after surgery – so it may be good to have a discussion about medications with your doctor. Usually men take the medications for about 12 weeks, and by that time spontaneous erections occur (though some men may take up to a year before they can get their spontaneous erections).
Best to discuss options with your doctor.
My surgery was October 19, 2007.  I have been on a viagra and vacuum erection device (VED) protocol since I had my catheter removed.  It took me a little time to procure the VED due to insurance, but I was successful in finding a medical supplier on my plan.  Some doctors prescribe caverject instead of the VED but my surgeon/urologist has found that most of his patients don't like to stick needles in their penis.  The reason behind the VED is to get some blood going into the penis.  One reason for taking viagra is to prevent scarring to the penile tissues and promote the healing of the nerves.  Studies have shown that men taking viagra the first three months have significantly less scarring than men who do nothing.  Erections are better later when you can achieve them.  I can get an erection and maintain it with the tension ring, although I am looking forward to my first spontaneous erection.  I had read about other men's trial with ED, and now I, as are you, am living with it.  It is amazing how much I took for granted before surgery.  Since I am going through this at basically the same time frame, I concur with HeinrikMD--go see your doctor.  all the best on your recovery.
I had eight weeks back RP. No errection since then. My problem is shrinkage of penis. Pl share experience. Is this normal