Prostate nerve damage
Im a 49 yr old male which got diagnosed with chronic prostatitis and am taking cipro now for almost 4 weeks and and started feeling better but during the last week or so I started doing prostate messages in which the last time i pressed a bit too hard on the top center of my prostate and felt pain so I immediately stopped and now the next day feel slight to medium pain surging from my prostate area and prostate feels sore. could this be that i caused nerve irritation or damage and if so should I see a doctor again or will it get better on its own?

Hi there!

It is unlikely for you to have cause nerve irritation/ damage with massage alone. The pain is likely to be due to some minor injury or inflammation and should subside in a few days. If it continues beyond 5-7 days, I would suggest consulting a urologist.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!