Prostate Cancer Community
Prostate nerve damage
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to advanced or metastatic prostate cancer, biopsy, bone scan, blood in urine or semen, benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), CT scan, cystoscopy, erectile dysfunction (ED), hormone therapy, incontinence, pain (abdomen, lower back or hip), PSA test, prostatitis, radiation therapy, rectal exam, recurrent cancer, screening, staging (tumor size, metastasis), transrectal ultrasound, and urinary difficulty, burning, or urgency (leaking).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Prostate nerve damage

Im a 49 yr old male which got diagnosed with chronic prostatitis and am taking cipro now for almost 4 weeks and and started feeling better but during the last week or so I started doing prostate messages in which the last time i pressed a bit too hard on the top center of my prostate and felt pain so I immediately stopped and now the next day feel slight to medium pain surging from my prostate area and prostate feels sore. could this be that i caused nerve irritation or damage and if so should I see a doctor again or will it get better on its own?