Prostate problem
Recently I had a prostate biopsy done on me.  I have had ED problems lately and I had my primary doctor done a series of blood test to determine a possible cause.  Everything was O.K. except for a PSA of 4.1.  The doctor said that was a little high for my age (41 years).  I had a second doctor recommend to have it done and I investigated it on the net and one of the symptoms of prostate cancer was ED so I had it done.  Well it turned out negative, but I still have my ED and now I'm afraid of even trying to get excited because of the bleeding.  I had blood in my urine for about 4-5 days and some in my stool for about the same amount of time but I get a lot of blood when I ejaculate.  The doctor did not say anything about having sex or masterbating so 3 days after the byopsy I masterbated and I was amazed to see so much blood.  I asked the doctor about the bleeding on my follow up appointment and he said that it was normal.  I waited another week before trying sex this time.  I was able to get erections with the help of viagra but when I ejaculated I bled again it seemed like a little less but it was still quite a lot.  Is this normal to bleed still 2 weeks after the byopsy or should I be concerned?
Bleeding after prostate biopsy is a common effect.  Blood in the urine and stool can last for a couple days, and should start clearing up after that.  Blood in the semen can last longer, sometimes up to six weeks.  As long as you are feeling well without fever/chills, or other symptoms, it may take a few more weeks before the blood in semen clears up.  I would not abstain from sexual interactions, however, give your body some time to recover before seeking further medical help about the ED.