Prostate Cancer Community
Question here..please help..?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to advanced or metastatic prostate cancer, biopsy, bone scan, blood in urine or semen, benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), CT scan, cystoscopy, erectile dysfunction (ED), hormone therapy, incontinence, pain (abdomen, lower back or hip), PSA test, prostatitis, radiation therapy, rectal exam, recurrent cancer, screening, staging (tumor size, metastasis), transrectal ultrasound, and urinary difficulty, burning, or urgency (leaking).

Question here..please help..?

A few weeks ago I am pretty sure while playing tennis I pulled my groin or damaged it,etc. I went to Dr. and he said it was a groin pull...I seen another Dr. for second option and he said same thing...Both felt my testicles and they were fine, felt for hernia and nothing there, but a little swelling from groin they said. So the past week or so went by and called back Dr. he said do a blood test and urine..They came back normal. I am feeling a little better but just want to make sure this is what it is for sure. I mean it is good and nothing is wrong due to blood and urine be normal right? Its that inner thigh muscle and little soreness/ slight burning below hip and below belly button..thats the range. What do you think????? thank you. ps I am pretty sure it was the hard tennis match, but I also rode a bicycle with flip flops in hard gear, and I think I over did on a ab crunch lifting knees into chest one.. I am 30 years old, healthy, and highly active, also eat a extremely healthy diet.( omegas, antioxidants, grassfed dairy,etc)
Hi there!

I would not really suspect this to be anything abnormal since the physical exam and the lab tests have been fine. This could be a muscle pull or a minor injury that is likely to heal with time. If the symptoms are bothersome, you could try taking some tylenol and see if it seems to help.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!