Prostate Cancer Expert Forum
Really weird vibrating sensation

This forum is for questions about: Advanced or Metastatic Prostate Cancer, Biopsy, Bone Scan, Blood in Urine or Semen, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), CT Scan, Cystoscopy, Erectile Dysfunction, Hormone Therapy, Incontinence, Pain (abdomen, low back or hip), PSA Test, Prostatitis , Radiation Therapy, Rectal Exam, Recurrent Cancer, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging (Tumor size; Metastasis), Surgery, Transrectal Ultrasound, Urinary Difficulty or Burning, Urinary Urgency (Leaking), Watchful Waiting.

Really weird vibrating sensation

Hi there,  this may not be anything to do with prostate cancer, but it is starting to concern me in case it is.  I noticed a few weeks ago a small vibrating sensation at the base of my penis.  Like a phone was going of on vibrate mode in my pocket, but when I go to answer I realise it's not a phone.  At the start it was very rare, but it has been increasing.  Today it is almost constant and is rythmic like breathing, but if I hold my breath it continues.  There doesn't seem to be any other symptoms and it is not painful or pleasurable.  Just annoying.  Saying that, my digestion hasn't been great for a few days now and things don't seem to be passing through my stomach as quickly as normal, and I did have a bit of pain at the bottom of my stomach but I wasn't thinking they were linked.

Any suggestions as to what can be causing the vibration would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your question. I believe this is miscategorized and should be directed towards the general urology forum. Thank you.

Thank you for your question.

Sincerely,

Ashutosh (Ash) Tewari, MD

http://www.cornellroboticprostate.org

This forum is for information only. The contents, such as graphics, images, text, quoted information and all other materials ("Content") are provided for reference only, do not claim to be complete or exhaustive or to be applicable to any particular individual's medical condition. Users should always consult with a qualified and licensed physician or other medical care provider. Users are warned to follow the advice of their physicians without delay regardless of anything read in this forum. The Weill Cornell Prostate Cancer Institute assumes no duty to correct or update the Content nor to resolve or clarify any inconsistent information which may be a part of the Content. Reliance on any Content is solely at the User's risk. This forum may contain health or medically related materials considered sexually explicit. Users are warned that if they may be offended by such Content, an alternate source of information should be found. Publication of information or reference in forum to specific sources such as specific products, procedures, physicians, treatments, or diagnoses are for information only and are not endorsements of the Weill Cornell Prostate Cancer Institute.
can other people feel ur penise vibarting?? Or only u can feel it