Prostate Cancer Community
Sharp, pulsing pain in left testicle
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to advanced or metastatic prostate cancer, biopsy, bone scan, blood in urine or semen, benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), CT scan, cystoscopy, erectile dysfunction (ED), hormone therapy, incontinence, pain (abdomen, lower back or hip), PSA test, prostatitis, radiation therapy, rectal exam, recurrent cancer, screening, staging (tumor size, metastasis), transrectal ultrasound, and urinary difficulty, burning, or urgency (leaking).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sharp, pulsing pain in left testicle

A couple weeks ago I experienced a sharp, pulsing pain in my left testicle. This pain went away after about five minutes and I attributed it to blue balls, however, today the pain came back, less severe, at around 7 pm. This round was brief, only lasting a minute or so, however, the pain came back around 10 pm. This one lasted longer and I began looking for reasons online. After I found nothing and the pain went away, I stopped looking. However, it is now 6 am and I was woken up about a half an hour ago by the pain. I rolled around in my bed for a few minutes before I considered calling a hospital, then decided that I should continue looking online. After reading several stories, and having been in pain for around ten minutes, I vomited some water that I had just drank. I was rather disturbed by the possibilities that I discover online, yet I don't believe that I have ever vomited from sheer fear/nervousness. Immediately before I vomited I felt myself get extremely hot, then after vomiting I became extremely cold. Even as I'm writing this the pain has come back. When I look at my testicles, I can see them retracting and releasing, they do this every time I cough as well. Is this a hernia? My testicles have retracted slightly when I cough for possibly years, yet pain is only now surfacing. Please help, I am 19 years old and rather terrified as to what may be going on.

This discussion is related to Pulsing or throbbing pain in left testicle.
Hi,
What other symptoms are present? I understand your concern regarding this and reading the numerous posts online may indeed be disturbing. The pain could be due to a variety of issues such as infection, inflammation, hernia and other urological issues. However, each case is different and it is highly recommended that you have this evaluated by a doctor for proper diagnosis. Treatment will also depend on the underlying cause. Take care and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Prostate Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...