Symptons of prostatits
I had unprotected sex with a girl I did not know the next day  I had extreme pain in my penis,. The pain became so severe that it was difficult for me to walk. The pain had gone on for 6 weeks. The pain in my penis has gone from everyday to on and off for 3 days here and there. I also had night sweats for the first couple weeks. I also have extreme pain around my butt that causes shooting pain down my legs sometimes. I have been to a urologist and my tests for an std have come back negative. I have been prescribed cipro.. Has anyone had the same symptoms and been diagnosed with prostatits? Also what do people think of cipro?
Hi bobby, why are you asking on the prostate cancer forum. Sound like you pulled your anal muscle during the sex act.
Ya I am not sure what is going on. I'm asking because my doctor prescribed me cipro for prostatitis. So I wanted to know of any one else has had similar symptons or there experieance with cipro.
Hi bobby, im not sure about cipro but i do know i took it for stomach bacteria while traveling overseas. But doctors know what to prescribe for infections and prostititus is not a big time infection like Gonorrehea.
Really sounds like an irregular movement during sex as you had the pain the next day. Shooting pains could be from a pinched nerve.
Your prostate is connected to all the areas that you mention and your urethrea goes down the middle of it and could also cause shooting pains. Ive had prostititus before but not with your symptoms.
Yours sound more torn muscle, disc or nerve associated.