Prostate Cancer Community
Symptons of prostatits
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to advanced or metastatic prostate cancer, biopsy, bone scan, blood in urine or semen, benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), CT scan, cystoscopy, erectile dysfunction (ED), hormone therapy, incontinence, pain (abdomen, lower back or hip), PSA test, prostatitis, radiation therapy, rectal exam, recurrent cancer, screening, staging (tumor size, metastasis), transrectal ultrasound, and urinary difficulty, burning, or urgency (leaking).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Symptons of prostatits

I had unprotected sex with a girl I did not know the next day  I had extreme pain in my penis,. The pain became so severe that it was difficult for me to walk. The pain had gone on for 6 weeks. The pain in my penis has gone from everyday to on and off for 3 days here and there. I also had night sweats for the first couple weeks. I also have extreme pain around my butt that causes shooting pain down my legs sometimes. I have been to a urologist and my tests for an std have come back negative. I have been prescribed cipro.. Has anyone had the same symptoms and been diagnosed with prostatits? Also what do people think of cipro?
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
Hi bobby, why are you asking on the prostate cancer forum. Sound like you pulled your anal muscle during the sex act.
Blank
Ya I am not sure what is going on. I'm asking because my doctor prescribed me cipro for prostatitis. So I wanted to know of any one else has had similar symptons or there experieance with cipro.
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
Hi bobby, im not sure about cipro but i do know i took it for stomach bacteria while traveling overseas. But doctors know what to prescribe for infections and prostititus is not a big time infection like Gonorrehea.
Really sounds like an irregular movement during sex as you had the pain the next day. Shooting pains could be from a pinched nerve.
Your prostate is connected to all the areas that you mention and your urethrea goes down the middle of it and could also cause shooting pains. Ive had prostititus before but not with your symptoms.
Yours sound more torn muscle, disc or nerve associated.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Prostate Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...