T2c
Thank you for your previous information to my queries on my PCa. I still have one question. My prostate was examined several times by several doctors and they always said that palpation does not reveal any tumor but the prostate feels normal (small scale PCa was found originally in one biopsy, this would imply stage T1c). Similarly the surgeon who made prostatectomy wrote in his report that the palpation of the (very small) prostate shows it is usual (no comment on any tumor). The final report of the pathotologist labels my PCa as T2c, locating in both lobes. If I understand correctly, T2c means exactly a "palpable tumor that is in both lobes". Is it so that the presence of the tumor in both lobes defines the stage, not exactly that it can be recognized by palpation. Can lower level tumors (3+2) simply be 'soft' so that they can be relativel large even if they can not be seen in ultras or felt at all.

Your confusion is pretty understandable. Staging systems may be confusing for some cases.

The correct staging does take into consideration the presence of cancer on both lobes. Even if it is present in both lobes, if it cannot be palpated or observed on the sonogram, then the tumor staging would not be T2c but would still be T1c.