duration of post robotic prostatectomy impotence
I had robotic prostatectomy 45 days ago.  How long does it take in average to recover my erection?
Most men will have a return of their erections by 6 months of it is to happen. The remainder may have a slow and gradual return by 12 months or no return at all. The chances of a return of your function depends on how good your erections were prior to surgery and how much you are willing to go through penile rehabilitation with supplements such as viagra, cialis, etc and using a vacuum erection device. Your urologist should have prescribed this to you after surgery. Hope this helps.
Had my robotic radical prostatectomy on October 17,2012. Am so happy to be cancer free that sexual functioning is at the bottom of my wish list. To be able to hold my wife and see my children for years to come, God willing, is enough for me. When you stare into the abyss that cancer presents you with, your priorites change.