Prostate Cancer Community
ejaculating urine???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to advanced or metastatic prostate cancer, biopsy, bone scan, blood in urine or semen, benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), CT scan, cystoscopy, erectile dysfunction (ED), hormone therapy, incontinence, pain (abdomen, lower back or hip), PSA test, prostatitis, radiation therapy, rectal exam, recurrent cancer, screening, staging (tumor size, metastasis), transrectal ultrasound, and urinary difficulty, burning, or urgency (leaking).

ejaculating urine???

husband is 9 years post Prostatectomy . He has been able to achieve erection by the use of a manual pump. He also has been able to reach orgasm. Recently  he has been expressing fluid prior to and during orgasm. This fluid resembles urine and is rather acidic to my skin as it burns if I have a cut on my fingers. Is this urine? Why is this fluid now being expelled? He LOVES the sensation as it makes him "feel manly"--like he is ejaculating again.  I do not enjoy it, but will learn to accept it for him as long as it is NOT a symptom of some underlying medical problem. Please comment. thank you.
Hi, for one thing its good he can have a somewhat normal sex life, good for him! I had radiation for mine 4 years back but never experienced this type of fluid. It sounds like urine and all those systems with the ex prostate are linked. Could have developed a leak some where. Maybe some of the scare tissue has broken down. He should definitaly see his uriloigist about this at the first possible time.
thank you "life360" for your reply and suggestions. Will speak with my husband on this concern of mine for his health. Are you a doctor? I am not sure as to how this sight actually works. Will a "doctor" ever address my question? I posted it on the "Ask doctor" sight, at least I think it is posted there also.
Hi No im not a doctor but am also a prostate cancer surviror. Most men that have his operation have a problem with the bladder valve or the spinker muscle or what ever valve keeps the urine from entering his urethrea at the times its not suppost to. But the stop mechinism is being affected if this is urine.
With the doctor forum. i belive you have to pay for answer.
Do have it checked out and im sure is just fine.