PROSTATE CANCER
COMMUNITY
ejaculation while pooping
by worryingwort, Mar 07, 2008
Sorry I did not know where else to post this...
Recently i have been having a non orgasmic ejaculation of semen when pooping. It only happens if it is the first time i have gone that day, and usually if I have not had sex the night before... I was used to having sex every day, but recently since i have not been seeing my girlfriend as often it is 2 times a week. I was figuring it was something related to my prostate?? Has been happening for past 2 months.I have no idea, I havent heard of anyone else with this problem.. Please help
Ps. 20 years old
Member Comments (27)
by HeinrikMD, Mar 08, 2008
There is a case report with similar symptoms in a 70 year old man. After consulting a urologist, it was found that he had an abnormally open right seminal vesicle, which required its removal to alleviate the symptoms.
Another report involves the use of an antidepressant drug called milnacipram.
It would be good to see a doctor soon. I wouldn't blindly recommend withdrawal of any medications which you may be taking without consulting the doctor who prescribed them.
by worryingwort, Mar 10, 2008
Only medication i was taking was prozac, and it was prescribed by my doctor and i have stopped taking it recently. Still have this problem.
by Burney, Mar 12, 2008
Hi kid,
My hubby has had his prostate removed as of a couple months ago and now he can only get an erection when he is pooping and constipated.  He mentioned it to his doc, and he said that it is all connected as far as nerves to the penis are deep seated close to the rectal area.  I think it could easily be checked with a sonagram if you are worried.
Burney and Les  
by james649, Mar 28, 2008
I have had the same experience you have sometimes when pooping. (non orgasmic ejaculation of semen) It only happens sometimes during a straining poop. I'm a 35 year old married man that has sex fairly regularly. So, I'm going to consult my doctor to make sure I don't have prostate cancer or something. You are not the only man with that problem. -James
by worryingwort, Mar 29, 2008
UPDATE!!!

I Found out Why this was happening and it has stopped. It started when i was taking zoloft, and continued when i discontinued and went on prozac. After researching on the internet it said that some people have this problem when on anit-depressents. I just happen to have this problem from both zoloft and prozac which is fairly rare. But after discontinuation I no longer have this problem. It has been 3 weeks since I last had this happen, and its been 3 weeks off prozac. I ran it by my psychiatrist and he said it is rare, but does occur. So he discontinued my meds.
Hope this helps someone!

Thanx for all your input
by james649, Sep 19, 2009
I still have the problem and I guess it is because I take prosac. I'm going to get off of prosac and see my doctor and see if this stops.  thanks.
by deisel420, Jan 12, 2010
i've been having the same problem ( non orgasmic ejaculatiion  while pooping) for about two months.Was to embarressed to say anything till today.Told my wife, we found this site, feeling better knowing im not the only one.I am taking vicodin and have been for years,but not till two months ago this started. Im kinda scared!
by J_Wocka, Oct 04, 2010
  I have same problem as listed above. I know it has nothing to do with anti depressents as I do not take them. It usually happen when I am taking a straining ****, but worries me in thinking I may have enlarged prostate. I have no insurance, and cannot afford to go to doctor to get checked out. As it is, I am doing all the research I can in hopes to better edjucate myself, as well as give myself some piece of mind. As the others have said before I'm glad I'm not the only one.
by thewitness, Jan 07, 2011
Hey, I am experiencing the same problem while pooping. I had a spermatocelectomy at age 18 during Sept of 07 and after it healed, I believed they made a small error. I may have a tiny opening in a seminal vesicle.  I did alot of research, so it's nothing really to worry about now since I been having non orgasmic ejaculations for over 2 years. I will get it fixed in the future.