Prostate Cancer Community
ejaculation while pooping

This patient support community is for discussions relating to advanced or metastatic prostate cancer, biopsy, bone scan, blood in urine or semen, benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), CT scan, cystoscopy, erectile dysfunction (ED), hormone therapy, incontinence, pain (abdomen, lower back or hip), PSA test, prostatitis, radiation therapy, rectal exam, recurrent cancer, screening, staging (tumor size, metastasis), transrectal ultrasound, and urinary difficulty, burning, or urgency (leaking).

ejaculation while pooping

Sorry I did not know where else to post this...
Recently i have been having a non orgasmic ejaculation of semen when pooping. It only happens if it is the first time i have gone that day, and usually if I have not had sex the night before... I was used to having sex every day, but recently since i have not been seeing my girlfriend as often it is 2 times a week. I was figuring it was something related to my prostate?? Has been happening for past 2 months.I have no idea, I havent heard of anyone else with this problem.. Please help
Ps. 20 years old
There is a case report with similar symptoms in a 70 year old man. After consulting a urologist, it was found that he had an abnormally open right seminal vesicle, which required its removal to alleviate the symptoms.
Another report involves the use of an antidepressant drug called milnacipram.
It would be good to see a doctor soon. I wouldn't blindly recommend withdrawal of any medications which you may be taking without consulting the doctor who prescribed them.
Only medication i was taking was prozac, and it was prescribed by my doctor and i have stopped taking it recently. Still have this problem.
Hi kid,
My hubby has had his prostate removed as of a couple months ago and now he can only get an erection when he is pooping and constipated.  He mentioned it to his doc, and he said that it is all connected as far as nerves to the penis are deep seated close to the rectal area.  I think it could easily be checked with a sonagram if you are worried.
Burney and Les  
I have had the same experience you have sometimes when pooping. (non orgasmic ejaculation of semen) It only happens sometimes during a straining poop. I'm a 35 year old married man that has sex fairly regularly. So, I'm going to consult my doctor to make sure I don't have prostate cancer or something. You are not the only man with that problem. -James
UPDATE!!!

I Found out Why this was happening and it has stopped. It started when i was taking zoloft, and continued when i discontinued and went on prozac. After researching on the internet it said that some people have this problem when on anit-depressents. I just happen to have this problem from both zoloft and prozac which is fairly rare. But after discontinuation I no longer have this problem. It has been 3 weeks since I last had this happen, and its been 3 weeks off prozac. I ran it by my psychiatrist and he said it is rare, but does occur. So he discontinued my meds.
Hope this helps someone!

Thanx for all your input
I still have the problem and I guess it is because I take prosac. I'm going to get off of prosac and see my doctor and see if this stops.  thanks.
i've been having the same problem ( non orgasmic ejaculatiion  while pooping) for about two months.Was to embarressed to say anything till today.Told my wife, we found this site, feeling better knowing im not the only one.I am taking vicodin and have been for years,but not till two months ago this started. Im kinda scared!
  I have same problem as listed above. I know it has nothing to do with anti depressents as I do not take them. It usually happen when I am taking a straining ****, but worries me in thinking I may have enlarged prostate. I have no insurance, and cannot afford to go to doctor to get checked out. As it is, I am doing all the research I can in hopes to better edjucate myself, as well as give myself some piece of mind. As the others have said before I'm glad I'm not the only one.
Hey, I am experiencing the same problem while pooping. I had a spermatocelectomy at age 18 during Sept of 07 and after it healed, I believed they made a small error. I may have a tiny opening in a seminal vesicle.  I did alot of research, so it's nothing really to worry about now since I been having non orgasmic ejaculations for over 2 years. I will get it fixed in the future.
Have had this problem on 3 occations only was taking celexa antidepressant and was switched to welbuterian so I take it that its not just isolated to prozac and zoloft...
Am having the same problem...yet am not on any depression pills or medications
I'm 20 years old, sometimes when I poop, I will ejaculate as well. Ive never taken any anti depressants, there's no pain, I just ejaculate when I poop. Anyone have any idea and advice on what it could be?
I may have some insight into the issue. When you milk a prostate, you stick a finger (or whatever) into your bum and express the prostate from there. It may be that the hard poo is milking the prostate.
please help if possible i have bin having the same problems that everyone on this page has.I was wondering if i should see a doctor or if it nothing to worry about.I read some of the other comments but im not taking any medications and not haveing sex.(im about 14 years old)
I also have the same problem but its really diffrent with me I can not ejaculate while having sex or masturebation I have I little clear liquid come out but not *** but when I take a crap every time I have alot of thick *** come out weather im straining or not I was wondering if I have a narrow urethrea and it wont come out only.when I strain I want to have children im married have been with.my wife for 15 years and no kids I know its not my wife because she got pregnet twice befor with diffrent men but.had abourtion sorry cant spell to good I just dont know whats going on I need help answers if anyone can help me please please please get back to me my email is ***@**** please someone help me I have tried going a long time with out ejzculation
Im 28 and in good health, but have been a little constipated lately, due to taking tremadol as i recently dislocated my shoulder.
Today was my first bowel movement in 2 days and it was like a damn tennis ball Due to being constipated. I assumed that when i seen semen coming out from my penis that the large stool had massaged it out of my prostate as i gave birth to this tennis ball. however, later today i had another bowel movement which was normal and again semen was present. I was just wondering if anyone knows of, or could this at all be an indication of prostate cancer or any other prostate related desiese?
Thankyou for your time and input.
I have been having this problem for 10 years I have never started in my late teens when I was in the army...I was very startled when it first happened it felt like I was urinating myself when it happened. It was very sporadic from then on until recently. It happens almost everytime I have to relieve myself. I don't think its cancerous or anything like that. It may just have a sensitive prostate. I may sometime in the near future talk to my doctor about it but honestly I have learned to like it
its nothing to do with the prostate alone I can assure you!, when I have one a little stuck I get wood, I have No prostate at all that's in some Laboratory freezer!!! and alas its the Only Time I get Wood No Viagra/Cialis/or Cavaject works, and no way am I gonna Change my sexual orientation!!!, very flippin Frustrating I can tell you.
I am 41 and this happened to me the first time yesterday while straining hard. I was very constipated and didnt even feel it happen. When i stood up i saw it and freaked out. Glad to know this happens to others. No orgasm, in fact i was in extreme pain due to the constipation. Im going to start taking miralax daily to prevent constipation. I take high dose narcotics for chronic pain and tbat causex constipation.
Hope the bet for ya my hubby just experienced the same issue kinda worried but I know everything will be okay go is with us
I have this problem aswell i think its from an erection that wasnt tookn care of (if you know what i mean) and then taking a straining poop which caused my seamen to be pushed out i dont think it serious
I figured that i also have non orgasmic discharge when im pooping especially at initial stages of the bowel movement.Thing is most guys experience this problem.iv not had it checked but from the comments im reading i think its nothing to worry about.Shalom
I'm fifteen years old. Today the same thing happened to me for the first time and hopefully the last time. I was straining (which I practically never do, but this was stubborn one and I just needed to get the job done), I look down when I'm about to wipe and I see a string of sperm hanging from my penis. Can somebody help me out on figuring out what this could be? I'm not on any medication or anything of the sort.
I recently just noticed I was having the same problem.  This is not the first time, but rather the first time I knew exactly where it was coming from.  In the past I had thought maybe it was a natural lubricant occuring during the bowel movement.  Today I found out that was not the case.  It was NOT a straining bm rather a very smooth bm.  Now I do take anti-depressants ( a generic version)  and am experincing a lower libido.  I try and have intercourse with my girlfriend as much as I can and we do have a great sex life, there are just times where I am unable to finish (no matter how hard we try).  Could it just be that there is a extra abundance of fluid or is the bm coaxing my prostate on the way out?  Any input would be helpful, I have no extra cash and no isurance, so this is pretty much my last ditch effort before I have to bite the bullet and take a financial hit by going to the doc.  
Gnanmorder is right for most of you. The prostate is just below and very near the rectum/anus. Everyone who can should still seek attention from a doctor (preferably an urologist), and shame on us that not everyone can. Chronic (repeated) constipation that bad should be treated, to solve that and other problems that may cause. PEG 3350 (Miralax) is good for that, but not entirely benign for all. The cheapest I have found (U.S.) is Costco's LaxaClear (about $8 U.S. for 30 full doses ... [try lower first]).

For those of you that have "leaky gut symdrome", for example (as do I) Miralax can (not necessarily) cause problems, because it's the gut mucus that prevents Miralax from being absorbed by the boday (it's not supposed to be ... should stay in the colon). That syndrome is characterized by, among other things, a tendency for standard drug doses to be too strong for one (drug doses presume "usual" colon absorption). I have to take 1/4 to 1/10 the amount of most drugs that most people do.

The normal person has a coating of mucus in the gut that protects it/us, and also slows absorption of medications (and is supposed to prevent absorption of large molecules such as PEG 3350).

I WISH I knew of something else for that that works as well, for SURE!

Good luck to all.
I would agree with your comment as I am a 31 yr old guy who is also on a high dose of fentanyl to deal with permanent nerve damage in my back. They have me on 125mcg/hr. Which I have been told actually is a very high dose well maybe it is for the average person but I am not I am the rare person. I have had this problem since July of 2012 when I was on 108mg of dilaudid. Aka hydromorphone a day. I have tried the little pink capsule of colace but it didn't help then I went and tried lacolose and if u can swallow it down it does help, but I have since stopped both above and started takin what is called "probiotic" I take 2 every morning and 2 every night and by the 2nd morning I was back to ******** normally and no more sperm was leaking out. You can find this probiotic at stores like shoppers drug mart or any health food store. Hope this helps!
Do you currently take Adderall (adderrall)?  I have the same problem. My doctor had never heard of it either but if you google ejaculate - pooping - Adderall (adderrall). You will see there may be a correlation.  You are correct in that it can at times be more like a spontaneous ejaculation. Not just leaking.  And while some claim it may be tied to a large stool ( ****) pressing against the prostrate. Mine like yours is more tied to the first big "push " if I have not ejaculated through conventional method for at least 48 hours , or at least the volume seminal fluid and force of ejaculate action is tied to the length of time since a conventional ejaculation. While probably not dangerous my concern is that it affects my sex drive as I am always " tapped out"   I take 30 Mgs of Adderall (adderrall) daily