hemorroids vs prostate cancer
I'm 33 yo, I was infected with chlamydia in april 2010, from oral sex. but i found out the infection later in august 2010, with a lab test came back positive. Doctor gave me treatment with doxy for a week and Zythromax. And lab check again one month later came back negative. (the lab check is swap liquid from the tip of the penis and so expensive)

Now, I have hard time to start a pee. I can stand by for 30 or more seconds in the morning to start a pee. when it's flowing it would go slow first and then fast, but i think it is not much, than it should.

Can chlamydia cause this? since it has been  4 months untreated, could it travel up from urethra to prostate, or kidney??? if it travel upward does the check from the swap efective? or the chlamydia reside in the prostate? and become undetected?

I also have hemoroids, when I poo, the anus muscles whould come out a chunk, i takes a while to get in. Does hemoroids can cause this symptoms?

I also absense from sex almost 3 months, I doesn't masturbate, in other words i don't ejaculate for a long time. can this also cause the symptoms?

I would love to see a doctor, but right now i really cannot afford one.

Any one please help...