Prostate Cancer Expert Forum
how to lower my psa naturally

This forum is for questions about: Advanced or Metastatic Prostate Cancer, Biopsy, Bone Scan, Blood in Urine or Semen, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), CT Scan, Cystoscopy, Erectile Dysfunction, Hormone Therapy, Incontinence, Pain (abdomen, low back or hip), PSA Test, Prostatitis , Radiation Therapy, Rectal Exam, Recurrent Cancer, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging (Tumor size; Metastasis), Surgery, Transrectal Ultrasound, Urinary Difficulty or Burning, Urinary Urgency (Leaking), Watchful Waiting.

how to lower my psa naturally

Recently my psa was 6.05 and I am worried
and going to go for second biopsy on April 15th
how to reduce my PSA count naturally
Tags: naturally
Could you detail a little more about your history. What is your age? When was your last biopsy? Do you have a positive family history for prostate cancer? What were your previous PSA results?

This will help to reduce PSA naturally.The following pranayam will help to control the PSA and any cancer present in the body.You can keep checking the PSA regularly, and as you are doing something active to fight the Pca, you and others around you will feel good and let you continue with watching and waiting.Come back to report your progress, so others may benefit.
The body can control and fight any health condition - it just needs help, and that help is extra breathing to have extra oxygen in the body cells.

The Yog Pranayam (breathing exercises) are:

Bhastrika - Take a long deep breath into the lungs(chest not tummy) via the nose and then completely breathe out through the nose.Duration upto 5 minutes.

Kapalbhati -(Do it before eating) Push air forcefully out through the nose about once per second. Stomach will itself go in(contract in). The breathing in(through the nose) will happen automatically. Establish a rhythm and do for 20 to 30 minutes twice a day. Not for pregnant women. Seriously ill people do it gently.

Anulom Vilom –
Close your right nostril with thumb and deep breath-in through left nostril  
then – close left nostril with two fingers and breath-out through right nostril  
then -keeping the left nostril closed  deep breath-in through right nostril
then - close your right nostril with thumb and breath-out through left nostril.
This is one cycle of anulom vilom.
Repeat this cycle for 20 to 30  minutes twice a day.
You can do this before breakfast/lunch/dinner or before bedtime or in bed.Remember to take deep long breaths into the lungs.You can do this while sitting on floor or chair or lying in bed.

Tips : Breathe into lungs not into stomach. Do not hurry. Do it slowly. Rest whenever needed (in any pranayam).Can be done in sitting position, standing or lying in bed(if bed-bound).Try and do pranayam before meals.
How does it work:
Pranayam is about getting more oxygen into the lungs and sending it around the body via blood to aid in body repair. With extra oxygen more platelets and red blood cells are formed in the blood to build up the immune system.All this happens naturally without side-effects.People with all types of ailments including incurable ones will benefit.  
Tell the medical advisor that you are doing pranayam and also tell others. Only by trying you will discover the benefits.
Keep doing kapalbhati(15min) and anulom vilom(15min) once a day after you are completely well for the rest of life to keep the body healthy. You will notice many improvements in your body and mind over time.
Keep doing pranayam for at least 30 minutes a day after you are well to stay healthy.