Prostate Cancer Community
incontinance
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to advanced or metastatic prostate cancer, biopsy, bone scan, blood in urine or semen, benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), CT scan, cystoscopy, erectile dysfunction (ED), hormone therapy, incontinence, pain (abdomen, lower back or hip), PSA test, prostatitis, radiation therapy, rectal exam, recurrent cancer, screening, staging (tumor size, metastasis), transrectal ultrasound, and urinary difficulty, burning, or urgency (leaking).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

incontinance

I had prostrate removed three months ago and really having incontinence problems. How long will this go on? I now feel the urge to go but dont make it to the bathroom to release it all.
Related Discussions
To have leakage after 3 months does not mean that you will have incontinence for ever.  Practice your kegal excercises which presumably were taught before your operation.  My husband after 2 years, with his psa at zero, still has minor leakage problems.  He needs to wear a pad if he knows he is going to drink coffee, or wine (red).  If you need extra  help you will need to go to an incontinence nurse, or physiotherapist.  GOOD LUCK.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Prostate Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...