Prostate Cancer Community
jelly like orange bits in semen

This patient support community is for discussions relating to advanced or metastatic prostate cancer, biopsy, bone scan, blood in urine or semen, benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), CT scan, cystoscopy, erectile dysfunction (ED), hormone therapy, incontinence, pain (abdomen, lower back or hip), PSA test, prostatitis, radiation therapy, rectal exam, recurrent cancer, screening, staging (tumor size, metastasis), transrectal ultrasound, and urinary difficulty, burning, or urgency (leaking).

jelly like orange bits in semen

Hi, Its been a month since I masturbated.  Then I couldn't hold back anymore and had to.  (Im trying to be a good Christian),,,,,anyway the orgasm was intense, nothing milkywhite came out, only clear liquid, and orange jelly like bits....a little sold too...  I felt my testicles for lumps and they pass normal, not even any pain... but I noticed the tip of my penis kinda hurt as I orgasmed.  

Im on clopixol and paxil for an obsessive compulsive schizoaffective disorder Nothing bad there, fully functional.
Im also on crestor, buspirolol (monocor), and baby aspirin for my heart.  I take vitamins e and c in the morning, and have been flushing out my circulatory system with oral chelation therapy of calcified plaque.  I drink ALOT of coffee and smoke.  I have noticed my mouth is dry... like thick saliva and breathing with my mouth open causes my mouth to dry up pretty quickly in the back of my throat.....

what the hecks going on now.  Just because I decide to abstain...and showed a sign of weakness in self control, I get punished for an intense orgasm, and painful tip, clear sperm, and orange bits.....

figures.
Hi and sorry your not feeling well. Masturbating is not associated with your other symptoms. They will be more intense when you dont do it as much.
First off, I hope that by now you have gone to see a doctor, because that doesn't sound normal.

Secondly, I know that this is not a religious forum, and I do not intend to offend you or try to convert you from Christianity, but you are not being punished.

There is a scientific reason for your symptoms, and if you trust the (rather amazing) science that allows you to type a message that anyone in the world can see, you might consider the science that suggests that it is in fact healthy to masturbate sometimes.  

Studies (that I have read about) have shown that regular ejaculation (either from intercourse or masturbation) can lead to a lower risk of prostate cancer. I am not a doctor, so if I'm wrong, I hope someone corrects me on that.

My point is that it is much more natural and healthy to listen to your urges than to suppress them for religious reasons.