Prostate Cancer Expert Forum
prostate cancer radiation problems
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions about: Advanced or Metastatic Prostate Cancer, Biopsy, Bone Scan, Blood in Urine or Semen, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), CT Scan, Cystoscopy, Erectile Dysfunction, Hormone Therapy, Incontinence, Pain (abdomen, low back or hip), PSA Test, Prostatitis , Radiation Therapy, Rectal Exam, Recurrent Cancer, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging (Tumor size; Metastasis), Surgery, Transrectal Ultrasound, Urinary Difficulty or Burning, Urinary Urgency (Leaking), Watchful Waiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

prostate cancer radiation problems

Had hormones and radiation treatment to treat prostrate cancer.  After 6 months still experiencing severe pain everytime I need to go to the toilet.  Have been given cream etc to insert before going to the toilet to try and heal, thinking that it may be a torn bowel.  This is not working and it is getting worse.  It is excrutiating pain so that I feel that I just cant keep going on like this. Thinking maybe it could be a torn bowel and radiation has got in to this, but desperately want to know if this is and if anyone else has experienced anything like this and what I need to do to treat this.