prostate problems
I am 23 years old, and I have been to three urologists over the last year.  I have had several test done, including an ultrasound, urine analysis, blood work, ct scan and lastly a name that escapes me but the process involves fluid being pushed into the urethra while simultaneously being x-rayed or scanned.  My problems include a constant irritation in the prostate area, difficulty completely urinating, sexual dysfunction, and recently steady lower back pain.  My irritation is usually not very painful, but it is by all means constant.  I have also tried several herbal remedies, which have also been in vein.  I am currently practicing the 90 day cure, a book that includes a 7 day fast, which is complete, along with an herbal cleansing formula for the remainder of the 90 days.  My doctors have not really discovered anything but a little protein in my kidneys at one time.  They all seem to believe that I have chronic prostatitis, but the 3 tries on the antibiotics have done nothing.  My quality of life has decreased ten fold over the last year, so any help on a fix would be greatly appreciated...  
The symptoms do sound like chronic prostatitis. Treatment includes antobitiotics, and other symptomatic measures. Symptoms can be chronic, and have exacerbations and remissions. Please consult your urologist for the various treatment options available