Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
prostrate cancer
My father is 74 years, 2 years ago diagnozed with stage 3 prostrate cancer. doctors indiacted bleak future and to do surgeries...but we went to a medical oncologist Dr. Jayatilake (we still find him to be the best in |Sri Lanka) who is now retired from government service . one round of radiation was conducted an year ago......., and a cystoscopy indicated cancer invading the wall of baldder...a 5 round course of chemeotheropy and a cycstoscopy to re-confirm the sucess of the chemeo , was sucessfull...both doctorsa (urologist and oncologist) said thr is no cancer in the bladder wall...since of last two months , thr were pieces of red threads whilst urinating...many unrine tests, urine culture tests was coupled with oral medicine...last week , we had to give a anti biotic via IVR...urine colour is good..but a urine culture report had indicated some cancer cells in bladder..oncologits has recomended a systoscopy and he will tell the balance..of course after the IVR anti biotic the pieces have drastically reduced and the colour of urine is normal..occational burning sensation , compared to daily occurance of pain whilst urinating...we look forward to a openion , and may God bless u for tghe time spent reading and understanding the writing....my father with the merci of God , he goes about every where....
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
242579 tn?1252114771
What question would you like me to address specifically?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now