this is anoying
so i went in to the clinic and got a rectum analysis,my urine sample came back negative,but i got a enlarged prostate at the age of 18...i went to go to the hospital to see why i had to pee every five minutes,and this is what i got out of it all...i just have some questions like considering its ur prostate wouldnt it effect your ejaculation time,and does it go away permenatly....cause i cant live like this...hopefully my meds work.i just dont know how i got it.
Hi there.
You are too young to have prostrate cancer so don’t worry. It may just be prostatitis – inflamed prostrate. At this age it happens mostly due to excessive masturbation. Yes, it will delay the ejaculation time. It is a cycle. Excessive masturbation – increased prostrate size – delayed ejaculation – increased masturbation – increased prostrate size. So just relax for some time.

Regards,
Khirodh