558?1262941669
Psychopharmacology User Group
Caught between 2 men! Anxiety on the rise! HELP!
About This Group:

The function of this group is to discuss, in an objective, fact-based fashion, the therapeutic benefits, adverse effects, interactions and risks of psychopharmacological agents.

Founded by RCA759I on January 8, 2010
111 members

I am a 22 yr old female, suffering from panic attacks/ anxiety. I take 75mg of zoloft, just recently increased dosage from 50mg. I have been going threw alot more stress lately. I am in love w/ another person and still with my boyfriend of 4 yrs. We live together. This other guy i met is also very serious about me and wants to get a place w/ me. I can see myself happy w/ him and us doing well together. The problem is everytime i get ready to tell my b/f that im leaving i chicken out. I instantly start getting the wave of fear and i dont understand why. Im so scared to leave and not feel comfortable in my new place. Is this because i have lived here for the past 4yrs? i feel like im losing my damn mind and i dont no what to do. I cant keep living my life like this. The medication im on should be helping. I have heard about people w/ anxiety having a "safe zone" or spot, could this be what i feel is mine? The house im living in? Please anyone out there give me some advice. Is this normal to feel like this? Am i out of my mind?
mambojazz commented on THE HEALING CRISIS IN...
Jul 20
breezytoo A picture that reminds me o... Comment
Jul 18
meegWpaw commented on photo
Jul 18