Caught between 2 men! Anxiety on the rise! HELP!
I am a 22 yr old female, suffering from panic attacks/ anxiety. I take 75mg of zoloft, just recently increased dosage from 50mg. I have been going threw alot more stress lately. I am in love w/ another person and still with my boyfriend of 4 yrs. We live together. This other guy i met is also very serious about me and wants to get a place w/ me. I can see myself happy w/ him and us doing well together. The problem is everytime i get ready to tell my b/f that im leaving i chicken out. I instantly start getting the wave of fear and i dont understand why. Im so scared to leave and not feel comfortable in my new place. Is this because i have lived here for the past 4yrs? i feel like im losing my damn mind and i dont no what to do. I cant keep living my life like this. The medication im on should be helping. I have heard about people w/ anxiety having a "safe zone" or spot, could this be what i feel is mine? The house im living in? Please anyone out there give me some advice. Is this normal to feel like this? Am i out of my mind?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Paxiled commented on Gun Disarm Technique...
Jul 25
Paxiled commented on THIS NEW FORUM STINKS...
Jul 17
Paxiled commented on  Foods That Help Burn...
Jun 24