Clonazepam Chaos Issues
I have been not taking my regular dosage of Clonazepam for just a matter of days. I have been on Clonazepam for over 10 yrs, about maybe 13 years. I did not know in the beginning that I would get to this road. I am already experiencing irritability, crying, and short term memory loss when I'm trying to talk to someone. I have one pill left and was taking them twice a day. The place that got me started on this do not want to help me wean off longer term, but more quickly because of money. But they are not the ones that have to endure this consistent withdrawal symptoms. What do I do? I just lost my medical insurance and they put me on Buspar and Celexa just last week. I just want to be free of this time in my life and I wish I had never started taking it, but I did not know what I was getting into back then. I was just trying to function from the anxiety and panic that was in my life at the time.  I don't respond well to medicines that don't calm my brain down. I went cold turkey and came off of Strattera a year ago, but had only been on that for 3 yrs. Also they were going to make me go off without any supervision. My appointment to see the doctor is for 3 months from now? What in the world are they thinking? The doctor told me if I take half of the Clonazapam I have left, I would be free of it in 2 1/2 days. I said; After over 10 yrs of being on it? He said, yes. Is that true? I don't believe it.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Paxiled commented on Worst Foods For An Er...
Feb 04
crazeedoglady commented on OMG!!! I AM GOING TO ...
Feb 04
Paxiled commented on Varicose Veins
Jan 23