Cogwheeling side effect
Hi, I recently started taking celexa for anxiety/depression as well as singulair for asthma. I only took both drugs for two days. Other than the typical side effects of drowsiness/dizziness, I noticed that my muscles were having tremors or cogwheeling. It was initially occurring in my arms and legs. After showing some Dr's that I work with I immediately stopped taking both drugs. The cogwheeling is still occurring, mostly in my right arm/wrist movements. It has been two weeks since I stopped the drugs, and I am concerned that the damage may be permanent. Also, other than stationary cogwheeling, after exerting energy, going up flights of stairs or running across campus my right arm shakes uncontrollably. Has any one heard of these drugs interacting and causing this or perhaps just one of them? I no longer have health insurance but if this is serious I will have to look into affordable plans to get help. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Sjmaki joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 12
shirl000 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 29
katrinika commented on You are a Believer
Aug 29