558?1262941669
Psychopharmacology User Group
Cogwheeling side effect
About This Group:

The function of this group is to discuss, in an objective, fact-based fashion, the therapeutic benefits, adverse effects, interactions and risks of psychopharmacological agents.

Founded by RCA759I on January 8, 2010
109 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Cogwheeling side effect

Hi, I recently started taking celexa for anxiety/depression as well as singulair for asthma. I only took both drugs for two days. Other than the typical side effects of drowsiness/dizziness, I noticed that my muscles were having tremors or cogwheeling. It was initially occurring in my arms and legs. After showing some Dr's that I work with I immediately stopped taking both drugs. The cogwheeling is still occurring, mostly in my right arm/wrist movements. It has been two weeks since I stopped the drugs, and I am concerned that the damage may be permanent. Also, other than stationary cogwheeling, after exerting energy, going up flights of stairs or running across campus my right arm shakes uncontrollably. Has any one heard of these drugs interacting and causing this or perhaps just one of them? I no longer have health insurance but if this is serious I will have to look into affordable plans to get help. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Recent Activity
6669309_tn?1397402062
Blank
breezytoo commented on 12 Days
Apr 17
6669309_tn?1397402062
Blank
breezytoo commented on breezytoo's status
Apr 17
Blank
OaklyDokly commented on tardive dyskinesia
Apr 17