558?1262941669
Psychopharmacology User Group
Medications
About This Group:

The function of this group is to discuss, in an objective, fact-based fashion, the therapeutic benefits, adverse effects, interactions and risks of psychopharmacological agents.

Founded by RCA759I on January 8, 2010
116 members

Medications

This forum will concern psychopharmacological medications ONLY, is that correct? Discussions of nuts, berries, herbs, twigs, teas, mystical potions, diet, exercise, nutrition, light therapy, etc., should be directed to the Alternative Therapies Forum? If someone has questions or concerns about pharmceutical medications, such as Klonopin, Ativan, Xanax, Zoloft.........any and all of the anti-depressants or anti-anxiety meds, THIS is where we can direct them? I just want to make sure I understand the ground rules.

This group/site is a long overdue adjunct to many of our forums and I am so glad you have created this, Ryan. All of us at the Anxiety, Depression, OCD and Complimentary Medicine Forums will be sending posters here with questions we are unable to answer for them.
For all of us I say "Thank you" for giving your time, your energy and your knowledge to help others.
Linda
CL Anxiety Forum
Are you covering discussions on all medications for anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia?
breezytoo commented on Jade59's status
Nov 27
breezytoo Happy Thanksgiving to every... Comment
Nov 27
Paxiled commented on Dietary Fat Increases...
Nov 27