558?1262941669
Psychopharmacology User Group
Possible Abilify side effects
About This Group:

The function of this group is to discuss, in an objective, fact-based fashion, the therapeutic benefits, adverse effects, interactions and risks of psychopharmacological agents.

Founded by RCA759I on January 8, 2010
111 members

Possible Abilify side effects

I was perscribed10mg Abilify, I took my first dose yester day around 8AM. By 11AM or 12PM I started to feel extremely restless, which caused me to feel anxious. I was at day hospital in group and could not concentrate at all, and started to feel really tired and noticed that I started to have issues with my sinuses (I do have sinus problems) I started to feel like I had a sinus headache or a hangover. I fell asleep around 4 or 5PM and woke up a couplee of times feeling as if I had a bad hangover, I felt terrible, and like I couldn't get enough sleep. I didn't fully wake up untill 10:21AM this morning. I am supposed to go back to day hospital Monday, so I will talk to a doctor then, but, untill then I wanted to see if anyone else has have these type of issues while taking Abilify. Was it because of the Abilify, a coincidence or just all in my head? I skip my dosew today, because I rather deal with psychosis than feel like crap physically.
mambojazz commented on THE HEALING CRISIS IN...
Jul 20
breezytoo A picture that reminds me o... Comment
Jul 18
meegWpaw commented on photo
Jul 18