Possible Abilify side effects
I was perscribed10mg Abilify, I took my first dose yester day around 8AM. By 11AM or 12PM I started to feel extremely restless, which caused me to feel anxious. I was at day hospital in group and could not concentrate at all, and started to feel really tired and noticed that I started to have issues with my sinuses (I do have sinus problems) I started to feel like I had a sinus headache or a hangover. I fell asleep around 4 or 5PM and woke up a couplee of times feeling as if I had a bad hangover, I felt terrible, and like I couldn't get enough sleep. I didn't fully wake up untill 10:21AM this morning. I am supposed to go back to day hospital Monday, so I will talk to a doctor then, but, untill then I wanted to see if anyone else has have these type of issues while taking Abilify. Was it because of the Abilify, a coincidence or just all in my head? I skip my dosew today, because I rather deal with psychosis than feel like crap physically.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Paxiled commented on Taking a supplement w...
May 11
Paxiled commented on Marathon Running Done...
May 08
Paxiled commented on Essential Nutritional...
May 07