Possible Abilify side effects
I was perscribed10mg Abilify, I took my first dose yester day around 8AM. By 11AM or 12PM I started to feel extremely restless, which caused me to feel anxious. I was at day hospital in group and could not concentrate at all, and started to feel really tired and noticed that I started to have issues with my sinuses (I do have sinus problems) I started to feel like I had a sinus headache or a hangover. I fell asleep around 4 or 5PM and woke up a couplee of times feeling as if I had a bad hangover, I felt terrible, and like I couldn't get enough sleep. I didn't fully wake up untill 10:21AM this morning. I am supposed to go back to day hospital Monday, so I will talk to a doctor then, but, untill then I wanted to see if anyone else has have these type of issues while taking Abilify. Was it because of the Abilify, a coincidence or just all in my head? I skip my dosew today, because I rather deal with psychosis than feel like crap physically.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Sjmaki joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 12
shirl000 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 29
katrinika commented on You are a Believer
Aug 29