Aa
A
A
Close
Where to go next??
In 2008 I had a major bout of depression.  I had never had that type of situation, however, I did have some anxiety issues when I was 15.  I am now 45.  The psych doc put me on wellbutrin 75mg 3x a day, limibitrol (old drug used for IBS) at night, and .5 of xanax once a day (in am).  Since then I have had a severe increase in my fibromyalgia pain.  I actually have a whole week once a month where my joints are so painful that I don't want to get up and I can't walk my feet are so painful. The Rheumotologist says he can't diagnose FM (not his specialty) but can go as far as to say it may be Shogrens. (??) I begin a new job in a few weeks and have to get all of this under control.  My anxiety is somewhat in check, my depression is better, but definitely still there, and I can't get a doctor to help me get it all straight.  I can't afford to stay home which I have been doing for years due to degenerative disk disease and three herniated disks in my neck. I am sure someone has a doctor who knows way more about all of this.  HELP!
Discussion is closed
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
A
A
Recent Activity
19190868 tn?1473709217
Blank
Sjmaki joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 12
Blank
shirl000 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 29