Where to go next??
In 2008 I had a major bout of depression.  I had never had that type of situation, however, I did have some anxiety issues when I was 15.  I am now 45.  The psych doc put me on wellbutrin 75mg 3x a day, limibitrol (old drug used for IBS) at night, and .5 of xanax once a day (in am).  Since then I have had a severe increase in my fibromyalgia pain.  I actually have a whole week once a month where my joints are so painful that I don't want to get up and I can't walk my feet are so painful. The Rheumotologist says he can't diagnose FM (not his specialty) but can go as far as to say it may be Shogrens. (??) I begin a new job in a few weeks and have to get all of this under control.  My anxiety is somewhat in check, my depression is better, but definitely still there, and I can't get a doctor to help me get it all straight.  I can't afford to stay home which I have been doing for years due to degenerative disk disease and three herniated disks in my neck. I am sure someone has a doctor who knows way more about all of this.  HELP!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Sjmaki joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 12
shirl000 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 29
katrinika commented on You are a Believer
Aug 29