Pulmonary Hypertension Expert Forum
Alternative Medicine for R-Cinex 600

Pulmonary hypertension is a condition associated with high blood pressure in the arteries that connect your heart with your lungs. It is a serious condition for which there are many emerging treatments but no definite cure. In this disease, the blood vessels that carry oxygen-poor blood from your heart to your lungs become hard and narrow, which causes your heart to work harder to pump the blood. This forum is a place to ask questions about Pulmonary Hypertension. Some examples are: What caused me to get pulmonary hypertension? How is pulmonary hypertension diagnosed? What treatment options are available?

IMPORTANT!! If you have a question that requires immediate medical attention, or if you think you may have an emergency situation, please call your doctor or 911 IMMEDIATELY!

Alternative Medicine for R-Cinex 600

Hi Sir,

Currnetly I am taking R-Cinex 600 from last two months as per the diagnosis to cure my TB. Recently this medicine not available in all medical stores in Andhra Pradesh. Can you please let me know is there any alternative medicine for this, I am asking this question here as my doctor is not available in India.

Regards,
Mars
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately, this is a pulmonary hypertension forum and I am not going to be able to help you.  You might consider posting in a general pulmonary forum or a TB forum if it exists.

Wishing you all the best.

Dr. Rich