Pulmonary Hypertension Expert Forum
High blood presuure

Pulmonary hypertension is a condition associated with high blood pressure in the arteries that connect your heart with your lungs. It is a serious condition for which there are many emerging treatments but no definite cure. In this disease, the blood vessels that carry oxygen-poor blood from your heart to your lungs become hard and narrow, which causes your heart to work harder to pump the blood. This forum is a place to ask questions about Pulmonary Hypertension. Some examples are: What caused me to get pulmonary hypertension? How is pulmonary hypertension diagnosed? What treatment options are available?

IMPORTANT!! If you have a question that requires immediate medical attention, or if you think you may have an emergency situation, please call your doctor or 911 IMMEDIATELY!

High blood presuure
I'm on 100 m.g zoloft and 200 m.g lactimal I noticed that my blood pressure goes to 163/100 then I take a co-tareg
It helped me well but could the above drugs effect my blood pressure, by the way I drink about 5 beer per day.
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately, this is not the forum for you. You are probably looking for a general cardiology or high blood pressure forum (this is specifically for people with pulmonary hypertension).

I will thus defer answering your questions.  I will however tell you that alchol, particularly beer, can raise blood pressure.

Best,

Dr. Rich