Pulmonary Hypertension Expert Forum
I had a TB. Please clarify my doubt.
About This Forum:

Pulmonary hypertension is a condition associated with high blood pressure in the arteries that connect your heart with your lungs. It is a serious condition for which there are many emerging treatments but no definite cure. In this disease, the blood vessels that carry oxygen-poor blood from your heart to your lungs become hard and narrow, which causes your heart to work harder to pump the blood. This forum is a place to ask questions about Pulmonary Hypertension. Some examples are: What caused me to get pulmonary hypertension? How is pulmonary hypertension diagnosed? What treatment options are available?

IMPORTANT!! If you have a question that requires immediate medical attention, or if you think you may have an emergency situation, please call your doctor or 911 IMMEDIATELY!

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I had a TB. Please clarify my doubt.

I was infected by TB in lungs in the beginning of jan'2012.  The treatment has gone well for 7 months.  I showed the X-ray some 20 days back at SRM General Hospital in Potheri, Chennai.  Looking at the X-ray they said that TB has been cleared, so i can stop the medicine.  A doubt has arisen in my mind.  I have heard, generally speaking, that TB Medicines have to be continued for atleast a period of 9 months.  I have been taking RCinex and Benedon.  Just today i was not feeling well, so the doubt has arisen.  Please clarify if TB can be cured in 7 months.

Tags: Pulmonary tuberculosis
1884349_tn?1353818598
Hello.  Unfortunately you have posted in a pulmonary hypertension forum.  Please consider posting your question in either:

1. A general pulmonary forum or
2. An infectious disease forum.

All the best,

Dr. Rich
4 Comments
Blank
I am from zimbabwe i am a witch doctor i help much people to cast out cancer, tubercolosis ailment and bringing one ex back immediately. Even making one get a job, and getting instant money even without working, solve diseases in their life and so many more sickness befolding their life if you needs your sickness gone now contact me at dr.***@****
Blank
I am from zimbabwe i am a witch doctor i help much people to cast out cancer, tubercolosis ailment and bringing one ex back immediately. Even making one get a job, and getting instant money even without working, solve diseases in their life and so many more sickness befolding their life if you needs your sickness gone now contact me at dr.***@****
Blank
Blank
I am from zimbabwe i am a witch doctor i help much people to cast out cancer, tubercolosis ailment and bringing one ex back immediately. Even making one get a job, and getting instant money even without working, solve diseases in their life and so many more sickness befolding their life if you needs your sickness gone now contact me at dr.***@**** or +2348165219949
Blank
This Forum's Experts
1884349_tn?1353818598
Jonathan D. Rich, MDBlank
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Chicago, IL
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity