Pulmonary Hypertension Expert Forum
SHORTNESS OF BREATH * HELP*

Pulmonary hypertension is a condition associated with high blood pressure in the arteries that connect your heart with your lungs. It is a serious condition for which there are many emerging treatments but no definite cure. In this disease, the blood vessels that carry oxygen-poor blood from your heart to your lungs become hard and narrow, which causes your heart to work harder to pump the blood. This forum is a place to ask questions about Pulmonary Hypertension. Some examples are: What caused me to get pulmonary hypertension? How is pulmonary hypertension diagnosed? What treatment options are available?

IMPORTANT!! If you have a question that requires immediate medical attention, or if you think you may have an emergency situation, please call your doctor or 911 IMMEDIATELY!

SHORTNESS OF BREATH * HELP*

Im 22 year old male who did a tummy tuck and chest gyno surgrey due to a drastic weightloss. the surgrey was done year ago and post surgrey 3 months I started to get shortness of breath. it goes and comes but mostly stays a long monthly period of time. Since having it a while I learned new methods of it.... such as it comes every 1-2 hours and it goes away when I eat to max like to fill my stomach. the flaw about this is I have to keep eating even when im not hungry... basically when stomach is full it goes away. but returns shortly. my concern was token to dr multiple times and has nothing to do with surgrey. WHAT CAN THIS BE?