pulmonary hypertension
Four years ago I was diagnosed with PH due to sleep apnea and had a pressure of 29.  Had a repeat echo last week and pressures are now at 45.  Doctor said right side of my heart was beating very vigorously, which I can see.  My doctor said I shouldn't be concerned and that it wasn't that serious.  However, everything I read on-line states that I should be concerned and should see a professional.  Should I be concerned?  I have used a CPAP for the past four years since the diagnosis.
Hello and welcome to the forum.

1. I tend to agree with your doctor in terms of the PH.
2. Echo is notoriously unreliable fo measure PA pressures. The RV function however is quite reliable and very encouraging.
3. I would continue with the CPAP and look for other causes of your symptoms. You would likely benefit from a diuretic (ie lasix), would limit your salt intake especially if you have high BP

Best of luck.

Dr. Rich
Would like to add that I have significant leg swelling, fatigue, tiredness, and often feel pressure in my chest and occasional pain.  Thank you.