shortness of breath
hello,,i am a 42 yro male.. i began having tightness and sometimes consistant pain in my chest,  also i will wake up and feel like i cant breath, i will feel like im gasping for extended periods of time..i went to cardiologist and they did an chest xray, ekg and a nuclear stress test, and echo..stress test came back with an abnormality. they scheduled an angiogram.. today i went and had angiogram done and everything is perfect. arteries are clear, no previous damage shown. everyday i still have tightness/pain with breathing difficult, should i have primary care doctor order mri of chest?,, pulmonary appointment asap? what would cause these symptoms, chest wall, lung disease?
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately, I think you are better off in a general cardiology forum.  This forum is specific to pulmonary hypertension.

I am sorry that you continue to experience these symptoms despite your otherwise reassuring test results.  I suggest that you find a primary care physician who you trust.  He/she should then be able to help you sort out what is going on.

Wishing you all the best.

Dr. Rich