Radiology Community
How to go about getting a referal for a Radiologist?

WELCOME TO THE RADIOLOGY COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Cancer Treatment, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound, X-rays and all things related to radiology.

I have been having MS-type symptoms for about the past month and after there has been so much information about people with MS having somewhat of a blockage of their jugular veins, I was wondering how I would go about getting a referal to see a radiologist to check for that? The neurologist/rhematologist appts i have take so long that i would really like to see if i can have that checked before having to wait months to get more information from them..Would a primary care doctor even give me a referal for something like that? What are symptoms of a blocked jugular vein? Any comments/info would be really appreciated :)