Is there anyplace in Portland, OR that can do a full body MRI?
I've decied that it would be best to get one seeing no one ever knows what is happing to my body and so that it would hopefuly shed some light. I've had odd nerolgical issuse that no Dr ever seems to know about or is familr with. From losing the use of my hands to having tremors off and on for now 16 yrs to problems with headaches. I know insurances don't cover such things but I'm willing to try to set up a payment plan if need be. I just want answers I get tired of wasting so much money going in and being told that they don't know whats wrong. It's made me complty give up on Drs in genral . Unless theres one out there who likes mysteys to figure out . I live in PDX  and so have to stay in the area hopefully.
I cant add to this, but i hear you!  You need a specialist, for every thing unfortuanitly. I would post the question, what kind of doctor should i see for history of body teromors. I like specialist because most doctors, dont want to help, im not sure why they choose that field.... sorry, but theres alot of quacks that just pad there pockets scratch there head and go into another room and google it, and give you maybe maybe not -answer, you leave not knowing anymore than you did when you walked in. If you have insurance,ask them to refer you to someone with more expertise about you situation. Take Charge  if you dont have ins, go to the emergency when the termor starts they will give you a ct scan. good luck
I would go to ohsu