MRI Results confusing
I had a MRI of the brain and the results are confusing, here is what they read: No mass effect or midline shift. No intracranial hemorrhage or extraaxial fluid collections. The ventricles and sulci are symmetric and normal in size for patients age. Post contrast images demonstrate no abnormal intraparenchymal or extraaxial enhancement. Diffusion weighted images demonstrate no areas of restricted diffusion. The visualized mastiod air cells, paranasal sinuses and orbits are normal.

What is confusing is this, what does this mean?: Normal MRI of brain except a few tiny punctate areas of subcortical T2/FLAIR white matter signal (abnormality) hyperintensities in the high frontal lobe.These are very nonspecific in appearance.

I am 31 years old, female, 5'1" and 165 lbs. I have a history of headaches, mostly tension types, but also occipital neuralgia, as well as some migraine symptoms, but not the usual migraine symptoms.
How are you? The  lesions you mentioned may be associated with normal aging, migraines and from microvascular diseases seen in co-morbid conditions such as hypertension or possible clotting disorders. It is best that you discuss the results of your MRI with your doctor for proper evaluation. Correlation with your symptoms and medical history will help determine the underlying cause. Take care and do keep us posted.