Results of a Pet/Ct Scan
I am a 55 year old women with history of early stage breast cancer.  Treatment was lumpectomy with radiation and oral chemo for the past 5 years.  Still on oral meds for 2 more years.

Have had 3 CT scans and 1 Pet/Ct scan and all came back with enlarged mesentery lymph nodes.  They have not made any significant changes - so I am told by the doctors.  

Since all these tests have come back with basically the lymph nodes remaining the same, do I need to worry about underlying diseases?
Believe me if there was a problem the radiologist and your doctor would have jumped all over this.  No Radiologist or doctor in their "right" mind would drop the matter if you needed treatment unless they were looking for a lawsuit.

I had an MRI that showed a suspecious spot.  The radiologist said I needed a biopsy.  The doctor had already scheduled one for me.  Results negative.  Radiologist said he wanted a follow up in 6 months.  They are bugging me to have it done.